Carolyn’s 10 Dating Tips
Dear amazing women (and others) who are looking for partners!
Here are the dating tips that guided me the most during my dating project. I hope that they help make your dating journey more enjoyable. I know that you will find your own path to your own special person. Remember! You only need one! Enjoy!
- Hold a vision of what an amazing person and partner you are.
- Create a vision of the type of person and relationship you want.
- Keep getting out there — show up online, go to parties and events.
- A date is for gathering information—evaluate what you find!
- Try out emerging new parts of yourself on your dates.
- Enjoy the dates! Appreciate where you are and whom you are with!
- QTIP it: Quit Taking it Personally if they reject you.
- Be kind if you reject them.
- You only need one!
- Prepare yourself for a long term project – build in support!
Bonus tip from my Mom:
You don’t owe your date anything. The pleasure of your company is enough.
If you would like the detailed version of Carolyn’s 10 Dating Tips, sign up for my newsletter/blog at the bottom of any page. You will then receive my latest blog posts about other dating-related tips and experiences from my dating project, as well as book events and reviews of other books.