- Keep Getting Out There Dating!
It’s important to keep getting out there, even if we don’t feel like it. Here are two times getting out there paid off for me.
- Loving being Single Leads to Partner!
What are you loving about being single? What happens when you include that in your vision of a partner?
- Wild Women Dating: 8 Self-Loving Suggestions
As wild women, we can passionately enjoy dating, but we can get hurt. These 8 suggestions helped me keep going.
- Dating and a Woman’s Heart
Dating requires hope, but what happens to that hope while we are dating?
- How To Not Die Alone: For Over 50s!
How To Not Die Alone offers wise dating tips. Fifty First Dates After Fifty illustrates nine of them.
- My Dating Bias Against Short Men
How I tried to overcome my bias against short men in 3 of my 50 first dates.